[Paraview-developers] Need more info on Properties Panels Context Sensitivity

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri May 31 15:51:21 EDT 2013

It all boils down to adding properties to filter. You'd need a
"information" property to pass the list of times from  the reader to
the UI. e.g. readers have the TimestepValues property. You can then
add pqPropertyWidget subclasses or pqPropertyWidgetDecorator
subclasses that use the values of the relevant information property to
do the needful. Hope that helps :).

Utkarsh