[Paraview-developers] How can I export an object to .mhd file in ParaView's python environment?

Yuzheng Zhou yuzheng.zhou at kitware.com
Thu May 30 11:17:13 EDT 2013

I have a follow-up question. In the Pavaview's Python environment, the
CreateWriter() can export the object as a .mhd and a .zraw file correctly.
Ideally, I want to have a .mha file instead of .mhd+ raw files because a
single file is easier to be processed (uploaing, downloading, etc). But
when I try to use CreateWriter() to create .mha file, I got an error like
this:

vtkSMWriterFactory (0x23b8740): No matching writer found for extension: mha

Can anybody tell me if there a way to export the object as .mha file in
ParaView's python environment, or an easy way to convert .mhd+ raw to .mha
file?

Thanks,

Yuzheng