[Paraview-developers] How can I export an object to .mhd file in ParaView's python environment?

Yuzheng Zhou yuzheng.zhou at kitware.com
Wed May 29 17:16:12 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to export an output object in ParaView's python environment.
The object is generated by a python programmable filter and should be saved
as an MetaImage file. It can be successfully exported as .mhd file via
ParaView UI (File -> Save Data-> choose .mhd as file type).  Could anyone
please tell me how it can be exported using ParaView's python interpreter
or in the pvpython environment?  Thanks a lot.

Thanks,
Yuzheng

--
Yuzheng Zhou