[Paraview-developers] need help with pvpython

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed May 8 15:44:21 EDT 2013

Hi Josh,

I'm guessing that the problem is that in the GUI you have your plugins
automatically loaded but that isn't true for pvpython. Is the error that
you're getting that vtkEnlilReader isn't defined? If that's the case, you
need to use the LoadPlugin() method to do that. Make sure to look at the
documentation for that.

Andy