[Paraview-developers] [Paraview] ANN: ParaView 4.0.1 is available for download

Paul Melis paul.melis at surfsara.nl
Thu Jul 25 03:47:38 EDT 2013

Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks. It doesn't seem to apply cleanly though (see below), had to
patch Qt/Components/pqTransferFunctionChartViewWidget.h by hand.
Compiling now, will let you know.

Paul

paulm at v40-5:/opt/compiles/paraview-4.0.1/ParaView-v4.0.1-source$ patch
-p1 < ../4.0.1-chartview.patch
patching file Qt/Components/pqTransferFunctionChartViewWidget.cxx
patching file Qt/Components/pqTransferFunctionChartViewWidget.h
patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
Hunk #1 FAILED at 148.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
Qt/Components/pqTransferFunctionChartViewWidget.h.rej