[Paraview-developers] piston in 3.98

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Jan 17 11:37:30 EST 2013

I think b. Getting the lists into and out of the vtkPainter parts are
the only thing I'm leary of, but that's because I haven't touched them
often.

Ollie, Chris, Ken and Utkarsh know the relevant pieces of code better
than I, so I've cc'd them specifically.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer