[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] pipeline widget crashing paraview (3.98.1) on changing names of pipeline elements

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 13 14:18:00 EST 2013

I just gave it a quick test, and could not get a seg fault.  I tried as follows:
Remote server, Linux, 3.98.1
Can.exo.
Cell to point.
Threshold
Clip.

I now changed the names of all of these filters in the pipeline browser, one at a time.  I did the edits through double clicking on the filter name.  Went through 8 different changes, it never gave me any troubles.

Did I miss something?

Alan