[Paraview-developers] Using TIME_LABEL_ANNOTATION

Reuter, Michael A. reuterma at ornl.gov
Tue Feb 12 13:23:59 EST 2013

Hi Seb,

Yes, the ShearedSource plugin works as expected. My reader only has one time source, so I don't think there can be a problem with a label mismatch.

Cheers,

From: Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com<mailto:sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:24 AM
To: Michael Reuter <reuterma at ornl.gov<mailto:reuterma at ornl.gov>>
Cc: "paraview-developers at paraview.org<mailto:paraview-developers at paraview.org>" <paraview-developers at paraview.org<mailto:paraview-developers at paraview.org>>
Subject: Re: [Paraview-developers] Using TIME_LABEL_ANNOTATION

This looks like a bug. Unless you have another time source that does not provide the same name for the annotation.

Seb

PS: Does it work with the vtkShearedCubeSource.cxx ?