[Paraview-developers] The Threshold filter

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Feb 5 13:23:25 EST 2013

I just tried Find Data to create a selection and then extracted it. Is the
intended behavior to get rid of the cells and create a vtkPolyVertex to
represent the points from the extraction?

Also, when I turned on preserve topology I get nothing which seems wrong
compared to what the documentation says (If this property is set to 1 the
output preserves the topology of its input and adds an insidedness array to
mark which cells are inside or out. If 0 then the output is an unstructured
grid which contains only the subset of cells that are inside.).

Andy