[Paraview-developers] Bug in my reader plugin

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Dec 9 10:38:58 EST 2013

The problem seems to be that ExtractSelection filter is removing all
data arrays from the dataset when "Preserve Topology" is ON. Since the
dataset was intiailly colored by "color" array -- which is what would
happen by default with the VTK file, when "Preserve Topology" is
checked, the array is lost and ParaView is warning saying that the
array couldn't be found.

I've reported a bug: http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=14450

Utkarsh