[Paraview-developers] wiki image issues

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 17:13:53 EST 2013

Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks for resolving that. I'm having another issue, occasionally the
resizing of images fails and I see

    Error creating thumbnail:

displayed where the image shoud be. Whether or not it occurs depends on
the requested size. For example the following image generates the error
when I request a width of 1200. However, 1150 and 1400 work.
http://paraview.org/Wiki/File:Kh-ui-with-varying-noise.png

Burlen