[Paraview-developers] Build failure

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:16:42 EDT 2012

Hi Alan,

That is a bug (more below). Try something like the following:

-DEXTRA_INTEL_INCLUDES=/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/038/include/intel64/

Cmake doesn't add this path, which contains among others, intel xmm
intrinsics. Eigen will not compile without it. I'm sure I can resolve
this one way or the other. It may be an omission in cmake itself, I've
just posted a question on the cmake list. Let's wait to hear back before
deciding what to do about this. I filed a bug report
http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=13467 and will follow up as soon as
we hear back.

Burlen