[Paraview-developers] specifying color of plugin output

Phil Amburn phil.amburn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 09:15:54 EDT 2012

I would like to specify the color / look-up table for two outputs of a c++
plugin.

The plug-in produces two polygonal outputs,  and I would like to specify the
default color for one of those outputs and a scalar field and look-up table
for the other output.   But, I have been unable to determine how to specify
the default color settings for these outputs.  All works well if I use the
color selection options on the display tab, but I would like to set default
coloring values from within the plug-in.

Help would be much appreciated as I've been working on this for way too
long.

I'm using ParaView 3.10.1 with Visual Studio 2008 within 64-bit MS Windows
7.  I'm not using 3.14 because I encounter a memory allocation problem with
one of my datasets with the latest version.

Phil