[Paraview-developers] Camera Parallel Projection enable by default

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Oct 1 07:49:38 EDT 2012

Hi Pandu,

another way to see that is to change the default definition of the
camera proxy in the file:

src/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/SMApplication/Resources/rendering.xml

And replace

<IntVectorProperty command="SetParallelProjection"
                         default_values="0"
                         ignore_synchronization="1"
                         name="CameraParallelProjection"
                         number_of_elements="1">
        <BooleanDomain name="bool" />
      </IntVectorProperty>

By that

<IntVectorProperty command="SetParallelProjection"
                         default_values="1"
                         ignore_synchronization="1"
                         name="CameraParallelProjection"
                         number_of_elements="1">