[Paraview-developers] Superbuild failure on Mac OSX 10.7.5

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Nov 25 00:32:18 EST 2012

Josh,

I've pushed a fix to fixup the plugins. You can look at the change
here: http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/8662/
The fixup_plugin.py documents how to use the script:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/8662/1/Projects/apple/fixup_plugin.py
For sample usage, look at:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/8662/1/Projects/install_cosmologytools.cmake

The script isn't doing anything smart, instead simply relies on the
install script to ensure that it adds rules to fix all applicable
paths.

Utkarsh