[Paraview-developers] cmake trouble with origin/next (3.98 ish)

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Nov 23 13:29:55 EST 2012

Utkarsh : Yes that fixed it. Plugin now loads. Thanks again.

Ken : Yes you're quite right. I just didn't expect to have to tell it what to use. I assume it knows if I'm using GL or not. (If you don't use IceTOpenGL option, can it still access the framebuffer?).

Anyway all is working now it seems. I always tell people paraview is easy to build why do they want binaries. Then I get days like the last few and I start to look for tall buildings to throw myself from.

Thanks again

JB