[Paraview-developers] cmake trouble with origin/next (3.98 ish)

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Nov 23 09:56:54 EST 2012

Not off the top of my head, but now that I have a build working (just tested it and it actually works!) I'll create a cache var list and do a clean build tonight, I'll let you know then if I get the same problems and tell you what I set/unset.

Basically, use mesa, turn off all plugins, turn off a few other things like X/Qt etc etc. nothing special.

JB