[Paraview-developers] cmake trouble with origin/next (3.98 ish)

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Nov 23 08:13:51 EST 2012

I manually turn on Module_vtklibxml2 and then it tells me vtkTestingCore is missing. Turn that on (I have testing disabled anyway) and now it wants vtkCosmo, this could become annoying .... I wonder how many I'll have to enable by hand.

Module_vtkFiltersCosmo
Module_vtkFiltersFlowPaths
Module_vtkImagingFourier
Module_vtkalglib