[Paraview-developers] Superbuild failure on Mac OSX 10.7.5

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Sun Nov 18 13:08:10 EST 2012

Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks for the info.

I do have one more question that I hope you can help with. I am trying to
build a beta version of my plugin that I can distribute separately to work
with the binary version of PV3.98 when it is finally availableŠ

Is there a standard way to fix-up a plugin to work with the Drag and Drop
superbuild?  When building against the super build, there are multiple
library pointers that need to be fixedŠ

Thanks,
Josh