[Paraview-developers] ParaView Gatekeeper Review Summary

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Nov 9 11:00:54 EST 2012

I pushed some branches to stage about 6 months ago but never quite finished the final steps to get them into a release.

I now want to revive those branches and get them into 3.98 if possible.

topic_commandproperty_314 -> stage/topic_commandproperty_314
topic_stringlist_regex -> stage/topic_stringlist_regex

Should I rebase them onto master or the rc3.98 tag?. I have finally managed to get a gerrit account (I had to register with google though), so in principle I can be a developer again.

If I would like to rebase these branches, is it ok, or should I instead merge them with master? I'm looking at the http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/KWSys/Git/Develop page for guidance, but I'll do it wonrg first time anyway, so I'm hoping  someone will tell me before hand :)

Thanks

JB