[Paraview-developers] [Paraview] ANN: ParaView 3.98.0, Release Candidate 1 now available for download

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Nov 7 15:24:08 EST 2012

For the vtk level changes yes:
http://vtkedge.org/Wiki/VTK/Module_Development
and
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/VTK_6_Migration/Overview

For the ParaView level changes, there is none yet.

The release notes for both VTK and ParaView will be useful, once they
are completed.

These are major releases therefore backwards compatibility can be
expected to be more of an issue than usual.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive