[Paraview-developers] Sandia wish list for 4.0

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Tue May 22 23:01:49 EDT 2012

Utkarsh,
I went through the bugs today, and came up with the following spreadsheet.  They are somewhat prioritized.  If we don't get to the end of the list, I am sure the world won't stop spinning.  Also, note that I have a user that is getting permission to release a dataset to you folks.  I will push a few more bugs with this dataset when I have it.  Last, Greg may have a few bugs not on my list.

As always, feel free to push back as necessary,

Alan

W. Alan Scott
ParaView Support Manager

GAITS