[Paraview-developers] Get the colorArrayName in CustomRenderView

Pandu tech pandu4tech at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:32:10 EDT 2012

Hi All,

In my customRenderview, I would like to get the text of ColorByArray that
is changed.

I observed that in pqDisplayColorWidget class, we have
onVariableChanged(pqVariableType type,  const QString& name) slot which
gets executed whenever the arrayname is changed.

pqDisplayColorWidget class has getCurrentText() method which returns the
currentText( ) of the comboBox.

I tried the same but unable to fetch the Arrayname in my customRenderView.

Please let me know your suggestions.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks in Advance,
Pandu