[Paraview-developers] [ParaviewWeb] WebGL not found

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Jun 26 09:56:59 EDT 2012

Ok, then this is normal as you don't have any web-gl state yet.

You should try to click on the image next to "Create session" above
the horizontal line.
The WebGL state view is a kind of a static content that is generated
when you do some visualization using that Create session button and
when you decided that you wanted to save a given state.

One known issue of the current super build is that some directory get
messed up by doubling their names, like INSTALL/bin/bin/PWServer and
lib/lib...
You will need to fix that manually (for now) and probably put more lib
in the lib directory than the current ones. Just grab them from the
install directory of build/apr/install/lib,
build/apr-util/install/lib, build/activemq-cpp/install/lib...

Seb