[Paraview-developers] [ParaviewWeb] Wireframe, filled, glyph ...

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Jul 18 08:16:59 EDT 2012

The same thing you will do in Python but with the JavaScript notation.
You can check on the wiki of ParaView for both Python and ParaViewWeb
to find out what you can do and how to do it.

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaViewWeb_JavaScript_Code_sample
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/What_is_the_full_JavaScript_API
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Python_Scripting

Seb