[Paraview-developers] [ParaviewWeb] Nothing showed on client side

victor sv victorsv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:29:34 EDT 2012

I think i'm using a correct path. I can "read" ParaViewWeb.js from:
http://localhost:8080/PWService/js/ParaViewWeb.js
and i'm launching the test application from:
http://localhost:8080/PWService/test/index.jsp

Both files are locally located in: /usr/share/tomcat6/webapps/PWService/...

I do the proposed changes and using the absolute path i get the same
error...

Anything about the warnings?

Karma will reward you :)
Víctor.