[Paraview-developers] [ParaviewWeb] Nothing showed on client side

victor sv victorsv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 03:33:10 EDT 2012

Hi again,

sorry for the previous mail, i wrote it very bad :)

Ok, i want to see something in the client side, and i use the previous code
for that.
When i go to localhost:8080/PWService/test/index.jsp only "Page used for
testing purpose" message is showed.
Every time i reload the webpage i can see a new "Active process" in
localhost:8080/PWService/ , when i click in "View" link the renderer is
showed right.

The same is happening with the new line, and nothing is showed in
localhost:8080/PWService/test/index.jsp, only "Page used for testing
purpose" . I would like to show the renderer in client side

do you know how?

I try with other renderers with the same result.

Thanks :)
Víctor.