[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: Users guide - readers

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Jul 10 18:09:03 EDT 2012

Yes it should, but we grab the source proxy name instead of the reader
factory hint information so it doesn't match yet. Changing that for
readers will make it more intuitive. Please submit a bug report and we
can fix it.

When we update the extraction code, we should include the file
extension too as that comes from the same place.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive