[Paraview-developers] [EXTERNAL] Re: BUG?: Where can I get "mpirun" other than the folder of a released ParaView?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Feb 10 23:22:16 EST 2012

John/Alan,

Here's another patch. I think I've addressed most of the issues that I
could reproduce on my Windows machine. My mpiexec kept on failing,
however. I'm not sure if my openmpi version was causing the issues or
something else. So I'd appreciate if you could test it out. (I
verified on Mac that the launching is working fine with
MPI/forward/reverse).

Alan, the missing PV_CLIENT_HOST is back.