[Paraview-developers] Install fail on ParaView master

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Feb 10 15:40:06 EST 2012

Utkarsh,
I am seeing an install fail on Linux, client side builds.  This is not using the superbuild.
*       Code is a pull of master as of yesterday afternoon.
*       In file CMakeList.txt, it says that Qt 2.6.0 is necessary.  I am currently running Qt 4.6.2.
*       This is building the Gui client.
*       I successfully do a make, then when I do make install, I get the following.  Note that QtSvg4 does not exist in my Qt directory, let alone in the bin directory.  QtSvg.dll does exist in the Qt lib area.

Help?

-- Removed runtime path from "/projects/viz/paraview/ParaView/3.14.0-junk3/Linux-eng-sci-rhel5-x86_64/lib/paraview-3.14/paraview"
CMake Error at Applications/ParaView/cmake_install.cmake:70 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/projects/viz/paraview/support/Linux-eng-sci-rhel5-x86_64/install/qt-4.6.2/bin/QtSvg4.dll".

Thanks,

Alan

W. Alan Scott
ParaView Support Manager