[Paraview-developers] GUI Software Architect / Developer - UK

Jacques Papper jacques.papper at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 04:12:49 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm not going to start spaming the paraview mailing lists, this is a one
off, as we are looking for one excellent VTK / Qt / C++ / Python developer
to join us. I copy the advert below :

You can CC your application directly to me at j.papper at iconcfd.com.

*GUI Software Architect / Developer- UK*

For over twenty years, ICON has been delivering market leading independent
and confidential support and expertise in the application and development
of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) methods to solve engineering
problems.  We are currently looking to recruit a GUI Software Architect to
join our growing team of developers. Experience in working with leading
proprietary and open source CFD technologies is an advantage.

The company ideally seeks applicants with the following background and
skills:

·         Qt expertise

·         VTK development expertise

·         C++ and object oriented development experience

·         Python / C++ bindings for GUI customization

·         Experience in multi-platform development (Windows / Linux)

·         Client Server GUI frameworks

·         Pro-active, self-motivated and a quick-learner

·         Ability to work effectively within a professional team

·         Ability to understand industrial customer requirements

·         Fluent in English.

You will join a professional team providing services and products to OEMs
worldwide, with the opportunity to work at the forefront of CFD R&D in
close collaboration with first-class developers and application engineers.
The opportunity for home-working arrangements or moving to ICON
subsidiaries worldwide is given to successful candidates. An attractive
salary and benefits packages are offered.

Please submit your application in English via our site at *
www.iconcfd.com/careers.*