[Paraview-developers] Qt state at start of test

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Dec 20 10:09:53 EST 2012

Hi all,

Is there a way to change ParaView user interface settings across all tests (without editing each test's XML file)?

I have added a new toolbar that appears to be changing window geometries and causing small differences in a bunch of test images and would like it to be initially hidden during testing. I don't see a way to make it hidden by default as QToolBar->hide() upon creation has no effect, and triggering a hide() when QToolBar emits visibilityChanged(true) seems like a bad idea (if the user has QSettings that hide the toolbar, this will keep it from appearing upon user-request).

	Thanks,
	David