[Paraview-developers] qDialog question

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Mon Aug 13 19:03:09 EDT 2012

Normally you can add "myPresetEntriesWidget->scrollToTop()" after the
entries are populated if myPresetEntriesWidget is QAbstractItemView.

In actual Paraview's source, adding one line of code will do the trick:

void pqColorPresetManager::showEvent(QShowEvent *e)
{

  // Add this line at the end.
  this->Form->Gradients->scrollToTop();
}