[Paraview-developers] Image reduction factor

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Apr 3 19:03:19 EDT 2012

I've got a custom mapper which does its own compositing and works fine, except during interactive renders in parallel.

During interaction, the subsample rate>1 and the viewport coordinate transform I'm using is wrong.

Problem is, from the mapper, I just don't know how to get the subsample rate. I've tried to get hold of the composite render manager, but failed so far.

If anyone knows, please tell.

Thanks

JB

--