No subject

Wed Oct 5 12:28:58 EDT 2011

that parses the file and populates a vtkImageData with the dimensions
and spacing set appropriately to match the mesh' size and delta's
respectively. Next you have to let ParaView know that there are
multiple timesteps to read which is typically done by numbering the
files sequentially and telling ParaView to use a file series helper
class in the reader defining xml. The syntax changed in 3.12, now you
simply add si_class="vtkSIFileSeriesReaderProxy" to do so. See the
articles under the Importing Data section of
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView for starters.

Alternatively it is also possible to use xdmf meta files to specify
how to read in a set of raw binary files if you want to get up an
running right away.

In any case let us know if you run into problems and we can assist.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive