[Paraview-developers] ANN: ParaView 3.10.0 RC-1 Available for download

Kristen Eisenberg kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 18:41:20 EDT 2011

Hello All,

The ParaView team is pleased to announce the availability of the ParaView
3.10.0 Release Candidate 1 binaries for download on the ParaView download
page. The 32bit Linux binary is still missing after a package generation
snafu but will be available shortly. Also, Final 3.10 binaries should be
available within the next week or two if all goes well.

http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.html

Release Notes:

ParaView 3.10

This release features notable developments, including mechanisms to
incorporate advanced rendering techniques, improved support for readers and
several usability enhancements and bug fixes.

For the 3.10 release,  we have added 60 new readers. The new readers
include: ANSYS, CGNS, Chombo, Dyna3D, Enzo, Mili, Miranda, Nastran, Pixie,
Samrai, Silo, and Tecplot Binary. A full listing of supported readers can be
found in the ParaView Users Guide. We also added the ability for developers
to create ParaView reader plugins from previously developed VisIt reader
plugins. You can find a full guide on how to do this on the VisIt Database
Bridge: http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/VisIt_Database_Bridge

Kristen Eisenberg
Billige Flüge
Marketing GmbH