[Paraview-developers] ParaView 3.12 RC2 re-build issues

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Oct 7 14:56:23 EDT 2011

There are make targets so if you made a change to code in the parallel
directory you should be able to just do make vtkParallel/fast.  To build
only those modifications assuming you have a shared library build and that
you know you haven't changed the interface to any classes that are used
outside of that module.

I do make -j12 and it works for me for ParaView.  I'd hate to have to build
for a single process :)

Andy