[Paraview-developers] protobuf build error

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon May 9 09:08:11 EDT 2011

on my win7, visual studio 2010 x64 build

in the protobuf part, the config.h file is generated as

#define HAVE_HASH_MAP 0
#define HAVE_HASH_SET 0

and in hash.h there is
#if defined(HAVE_HASH_MAP) && defined(HAVE_HASH_SET)
#include HASH_MAP_H
#include HASH_SET_H

so the build fails, because these are defined (as 0), but should be undefined. No idea why cmake decided to do this.

just FYI. perhaps a small typo in the cmakelists. I had a quick look, but didn't spot anything wrong.

Is it possible a failed configure step in my cmake wrote values to the cache and they are not removed next time around?

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/