[Paraview-developers] ParaView Co-Processing docs

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri May 6 09:28:41 EDT 2011

Hi Grzegorz,

If you're planning on going to Supercomputing 2011 we've proposed to do a
tutorial there (no word yet on if it's been accepted).  Last year's tutorial
is available online as well as
http://paraview.org/Wiki/SC10_Coprocessing_Tutorial.  Have you checked out
the wiki on it (http://paraview.org/Wiki/CoProcessing)?

Andy