[Paraview-developers] ANN: ParaView 3.10.0 Available for download.

Paul Melis paul.melis at sara.nl
Thu Mar 10 06:52:40 EST 2011

Hi,

On 03/09/2011 08:04 PM, David Partyka wrote:
> The ParaView team is pleased to announce the availability of the
> ParaView 3.10.0 final binaries for download on the ParaView download page.
Great! Couldn't wait to give it a spin so I downloaded the source distro
and started to compile, but I notice that some of the steps in the build
process seem to take ages now, compared to 3.8.
For example, compilation now has been working on "For vtkRendering -
updating vtkRenderingHierarchy.txt", running vtkWrapHierarchy for over
18 minutes. Is this to be expected?
This is on an Ubuntu 10.04.2 system, with cmake 2.8.3, gcc 4.4.3 and
python 2.6.5

> http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.html
>
> Release Notes:
>
> ParaView 3.10

Oh, and the "Current Release Notes" link on
http://www.paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.html actually links
to the 3.8 release notes ;-)

Regards,
Paul