[Paraview-developers] PVVTK question

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Jul 28 20:09:43 EDT 2011

Hi Nathan,

I think you want to use git pvvtk-merge instead of git pvvtk-merge-next.
Note also that nothing will get tested until you commit the new VTK SHA in
paraview and do the corresponding push and merge.  When doing this you may
also have to go through a bunch of merges for other stuff that has been
committed to pvvtk.  If you do this on a Friday after the paraview
gatekeeper meeting this process will be much shorter though.

Andy