[Paraview-developers] protobuf problem

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Jul 11 08:57:11 EDT 2011

Hi John,

I don't think that an embeded XML content could interfere with the
protobuf message except if you use some custom network communication.
Could you be more precise when you say: "My client is sending an XML
file to the server"
What I mean by that, is how did you try to send that XML/String to the
server ? Using an invoke, InformationHelper, something else ?

Thanks,

Seb