[Paraview-developers] Testing a merge

Fabian, Nathan ndfabia at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 14 13:51:50 EST 2011

A more difficult question:

I've now tested the merge on a local test branch.  When I do so, it attempts to write to Qt/Testing.

CONFLICT (file/directory): There is a directory with name Qt/Testing in AMRContourComm.  Adding Qt/Testing as Qt/Testing~HEAD

Since Qt/Testing is a submodule what I think I want to do to resolve this is a "git submodule update Qt/Testing" and "git add Qt/Testing"

Does this sound right?

Thanks,
Nathan.