[Paraview-developers] Updating view properties

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Feb 10 15:51:11 EST 2011

David,

Alright, let's take a few steps back and see how to deal with this issue.

First try putting a cout or something in vtkPVContextView::Render().
Is this method called every time the axis changes? This method is
called on all processes simultaneously. So if it is getting called
when the axis changes, we have a good anchor point for out code.

Utkarsh