[Paraview-developers] Parallel Coordinates as a filter?

Hal Canary hal at cs.unc.edu
Tue Aug 30 12:04:00 EDT 2011

Extract selection does exactly what I want.  I did not realize that that
worked with parallel coordinates; thanks!

While looking into the vtkChartParallelCoordinates and
vtkPlotParallelCoordinates source, I found that it seems that the
selection mechanism does not save the actual threshold values that were
used to update the selection.  Because of this, the user can only select
smaller and smaller selections or reset the selection altogether.  This
seems like a sub-optimal workflow.  Has anyone thought of changing this?
  Is anyone already working on overhauling parallel coordinates in ParaView?

--
Hal Canary
http://cs.unc.edu/~hal/