[Paraview-developers] Client-Server MultiThread problem

Jerome Soumagne soumagne at cscs.ch
Tue Apr 26 10:13:30 EDT 2011

Utkarsh,

ok thanks a lot, yes that would be even better if we do not have to open
another socket connection. We wanted to have this all a bit more clean
as soon as possible :) since we will have to write soon I think (don't
know yet the deadline) an extended version of our EGPGV paper for TVCG.
There is no specific deadline though for this work.

Thanks

Jerome