[Paraview-developers] slowness getting even slower

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Apr 20 07:51:56 EDT 2011

You always have to create a topic branch. Whenever I commit such
"huge" topics, all the small bugs that need to be cleaned up after
that huge topic, I tend to add those to the same topic that caused it.
Of course I could have simply created a new topic named
"fixing_double_plugin_loading" or something like that too. But the
former enables someone to checkout just the Collaboration topic head
and still get a working ParaView. Ideally, bugs caused by a topic
should be fixed on the same topic branch, but not a requirement.

Utkarsh