[Paraview-developers] an question about develop upon paraview

薄海光 bhgcumt at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:56:28 EDT 2011

Hi Paraview team:
    Sorry to disturb you.  In this letter, I want to ask you how to develop upon ParaView? For example, If I want to develop a software which want to use some function of ParaView, what I can do to achieve this goal?
    Are there some develop document about Paraview classes? If there are some, can you give me some resources?
    Thank you!
    Best regards for you!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    sincerely
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    haiguang