[Paraview-developers] coprocessing published anywhere?

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Oct 26 02:54:06 EDT 2010

Ken,

Very nice. Thanks. I particularly like the phrase "Salient Data Extraction" I shall start using that right away.

There are a couple of graphs/figures in the doc that I would like to make use of for illustrative purposes in slides at an upcoming presentation. May I have permission to use them? If so, would the following reference be ok...

Kenneth Moreland, Nathan Fabian, Pat Marion, Berk Geveci, "Visualization on Supercomputing Platform Level II ASC Milestone (3537-1B) Results from Sandia", SANDIA REPORT, SAND2010-6118, September 2010.

Thanks

JB