[Paraview-developers] ANN: ParaView Views and Representations Refactoring

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Oct 14 08:36:43 EDT 2010

John,

There's a branch on the ParaView stage named
paraview_views_refactoring. You should be able to check it out.
Therein there are tons of examples Just look at
vtkPVDataRepresentation subclasses. I have converted the existing
point sprite/surface lic representations to the new style as well. So
they can serve as examples. The Wiki page is still under construction.
I am going to put more details on the wiki page soon (hopefully by
this weekend).

Utkarsh